Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTANCE of advertising, exhibit booths, and sessions are dependent solely on the discretion of the FLCHE Board.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to FLCHE. Cancellations will be assessed a processing fee of $25.00. All purchases are nonrefundable.
- EXHIBIT BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS are determined by reservation order and/or availability. All assignments are made in the best interest of the exhibit area. FLCHE reserves the right to change an exhibitor’s assigned space if it is in the best interest of the exposition. FLCHE will consult with the exhibitor before any changes are made.
- DAMAGE TO PROPERTY caused by an exhibitor will be paid for by that exhibitor. Exhibitors may not paint, tape, nail, screw, drill or tack anything to the walls, columns, floor or ceiling of the exhibit hall, any adjoining exhibits or the official decorator’s display materials.
- COMPETING meetings, sessions or events that are not part of the official conference program are prohibited.
- EACH EXHIBITING COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of the exhibitor’s activities on the conference center premises and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the conference center, the Florida Council for History Education and the expo company, their owners and management companies as well as their respective agents and employees, from any and all such losses, damages and claims.
- MOVE-IN, SHOW AND MOVE-OUT hours and dates are those specified by FLCHE. Removal or packing of exhibits prior to the close of the exposition is prohibited. Each exhibitor shall be responsible for all storage and handling charges if exhibit materials are not removed by the designated time.
- REASONABLE CHANGES to the above rules and regulations may be made by FLCHE. Any changes, amendments or additions shall be binding on the exhibitor. The ruling of FLCHE shall be final in all instances with regard to use of any exhibit space.